1.Dermelect ME’ Peptide infused Lacquer …. Have not tried this yet, this is a pretty nude but not sure how well this will go with my complexion, hope it doesn’t just make me look like I have extra long toes….hehe ♥ Full Size $14
2. Figs and Rouge; Emulsion and Pore Refine.. Love to try primers as they have become an essential in my makeup bag.♥ Full Size $15
3. Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara …. Love Love Love to get mascara. This formula works great and makes my eyes pop.♥ Full Size $20
4. tres’StiQue; Mini Matte Lip Crayon… First of all, I love matte lip colors and this one came in a sexy red…yes!♥ Full Size $28
5. J. Cat Beauty; Skinny & Long eye pencil…Love the feel and size, not sure about the color for everyday use, but great for all the holiday parties….♥ Full Size $2.99
1. Bio Republic Skincare; Pomegranate Crush illuminating Sheet Mask. Infused with botanical extracts. Smells yummy and leaves your face feeling great. ♥ Full Size $14.50
2. Number 4; Lumiere dhiver Fluoro5 Elixer Restore and Repair Oil… have not tried yet…very particular about hair products… ♥ Full Size $26
3. Soap & Paper Factory; Shea Butter Hand Cream-Green Tea. Great cream moisturizer, leaves hands soft and smelling great. ♥ Full Size $18
4. MAKE; Skin llIuminator…part skin correcting part highlighter, ads the perfect amount of shimmer. ♥ Full size $34
5. LOC; Vibrant matte lipstick. Shades curated by YouTube star Tati Westbrook. This color is fantastic and did I say I love matte lip-color. ♥ Full Size $8
♦FYI I include Birchbox and Ipsy in my post because they are beauty clubs I actually like and use. They are also really affordable…….
Over the past few years I have become much of a makeup person. Love Love Love it, so when I found Birchbox and Ipsy I was very excited. It’s been a while since I did a review, I really found some favorites in this months box so let’s begin.
First item; one of my favorites is 100% pure, Organic Coffee Been Caffeine Eye Cream. I loved the smell of this product, it’s an instant pick me up that reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles ♥ Full Size, $25.
Second item; Dr. Brandt, pores no more cleanser. This cleanser provides a deep clean that leaves your skin feeling great. Birchbox prides as one of it’s best-selling face wash that minimizes pores and leaves skin clean, fresh, and velvety smooth ♥ Full Size, $35
Next item; Helmut Lang Cuiron; a modern spin on a classic leather scent perfect for both daytime and nighttime wear. ♥ Full Size $165
Next item; ModelCo; Ultra Long-Lasting Lipstick-Stilleto; Love the name, I have plenty lipsticks in this shade but good to have around. It appears to be moisturizing and color stays unless I indulge on some greasiness. ♥ Full Size $20
Last item for Birchbox; Rene Furterer; Absolute Keratine Sublime Renewal Leave in Cream. Keratin rich cream that is labeled to restore and protect damage hair. I am really protective of my hair so I often do not try the hair product as I like
to stick to my regimen, however, every now and then I get some items specifically for my hair texture that I have been wanting to try.
The first item for Ipsy; NYX Cosmetics, Ipsy Eye Shadow Trio. NYX is definitely a brand that lands on my favorites list. ♥ Full Size $5.99 (similar shades as this appears to be made for Ipsy)
Second item; Liptini, Special Edition Lipstick in Starlet Cocktail. Love the name of this lipcolor ♥ Full Size $16
Next item for Ipsy; Not Soap Radio, Revitalizing Hand/Body Lotion. Love this lotion, it is very moisturizing and the scent is divine. ♥ Full Size $18
Next item; Bay Berry Naturals, Rosehip and hibiscus moisturizer ♥ Full Size $17.95
The last item; Formula X, Nail Color in ignite. This polish is a favorite, loved the color and the shine. ♥ Full Size $10.50