Recalling my taste of Amsterdam.
1. Belgian waffle (toasted), bannana ice cream, whip cream, fresh strawberries, and topped with a chocolate. This was fantastic. My photo didn’t come out clearly of the shop name, and oops I can’t recall.
2. Havenrestaurant De Lunch;
Fried cod and fries…yum
3. Manneken Pis; fries with mayo…. Don’t judge until you try!
4. Hot chocolate, one of my favorite stops………
5. Heineken Experience; Heineken, refreshing after a long day of walking.
6. Restaurant Ovierto; I love breakfast food, had this at all hours.
Posted in Foody, Travel Tagged with: Amsterdam, food, foody, Travels, yum
During my stay in Amsterdam, I visited the sex museum!
Came across these fierce looking things; Chastity Belts, oh my!
- : a belt device (as of medieval times) designed to prevent sexual intercourse on the part of the woman wearing it
First use: 1931
2014 Merriam-Webster Dictionary
Posted in Travel Tagged with: Amsterdam, sex museum, Travels
Flower shops in beautiful Amsterdam
So colorful and pretty!
Love it. Looks like the perfect indoor rainforest. I would love fabulously
lush indoor greenery.
Rows of flower shops along the canal
Posted in Travel Tagged with: Amsterdam, beautiful, bloemenmarkt, Flowers, Travels
So in celebrating me this year……
I traveled across the globe to Amsterdam, Netherlands. I read mixed reviews about many hotels, but decided to stay at the Park Plaza Victoria; for numerous reasons but the main reason, location, location, location!
The main lobby through my eyes and the elevator.
My window view; I was satisfied….sleep, wake, go!
Posted in Travel Tagged with: Amsterdam, live love laugh, Travels