1.Dermelect ME’ Peptide infused Lacquer …. Have not tried this yet, this is a pretty nude but not sure how well this will go with my complexion, hope it doesn’t just make me look like I have extra long toes….hehe ♥ Full Size $14
2. Figs and Rouge; Emulsion and Pore Refine.. Love to try primers as they have become an essential in my makeup bag.♥ Full Size $15
3. Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara …. Love Love Love to get mascara. This formula works great and makes my eyes pop.♥ Full Size $20
4. tres’StiQue; Mini Matte Lip Crayon… First of all, I love matte lip colors and this one came in a sexy red…yes!♥ Full Size $28
5. J. Cat Beauty; Skinny & Long eye pencil…Love the feel and size, not sure about the color for everyday use, but great for all the holiday parties….♥ Full Size $2.99
1. Bio Republic Skincare; Pomegranate Crush illuminating Sheet Mask. Infused with botanical extracts. Smells yummy and leaves your face feeling great. ♥ Full Size $14.50
2. Number 4; Lumiere dhiver Fluoro5 Elixer Restore and Repair Oil… have not tried yet…very particular about hair products… ♥ Full Size $26
3. Soap & Paper Factory; Shea Butter Hand Cream-Green Tea. Great cream moisturizer, leaves hands soft and smelling great. ♥ Full Size $18
4. MAKE; Skin llIuminator…part skin correcting part highlighter, ads the perfect amount of shimmer. ♥ Full size $34
5. LOC; Vibrant matte lipstick. Shades curated by YouTube star Tati Westbrook. This color is fantastic and did I say I love matte lip-color. ♥ Full Size $8
♦FYI I include Birchbox and Ipsy in my post because they are beauty clubs I actually like and use. They are also really affordable…….
Davines LOVE Smoothing Shampoo ♥ Full Size $25 Birchbox states that this is enriched with olive oil and rice protein, smoothes frizzed-out and tangle prone hair. This product is free from all those harmful things that is now the it thing to avoid and still left my hair clean clean.
BONUS CONDITIONER Calms frizz, rich with fatty acids which helps to provide moisture and shine. ♥Full Size $29 This Smelled great, felt great on skin and hair, wish there was more in the pouch.
Dr Jart; Ceramidiin Cream ♥ Full Size $48 Lightweight cream that calms and deeply hydrates the skin. I love sample size face products, great for weekend getaway.
Juliet Has a Gun; Gentlewoman ♥ Full Size $100-135 Birchbox explains this scent has hints of neroli and bergamot with almond and lavender over musk. This is OK, not necessarily my favorite I land int the sweet and fruity basket.
Rustk;Elixir Mist ♥ Full Size $24. Thermal UV protection with shine. I don’t use much heat, however, if that ever I have a style moment, this is a product to have handy.
Stilla; Huge extreme lash mascara ♥ Full Size $23 Jet black mascara with a boost of volume, curl, and length. LOVE LOVE LOVE
theBalm Cosmetics; Meet Matt(e) Hughes Long-Lasting Liquid Lipstick: Pinky Nude ♥ Full Size $18 Long-wearing matte finish, Comfortable, and Vanilla mint flavor. Love the color smell and taste.
Dr. Brandt Skincare; microdermabrasion ♥ Full Size $58 Ipsy states that this product is designed to mimic the transformative brightening, smoothing effects of the popular in-office microdermabrasion treatment, at home. I have not tried this yet.
LAVANILA LABORATORIES; PURE VANILLA DELUXE MINI ROLLER BALL ♥ Full Size $58 Madagascar vanilla, sheer freesia and creamy tonka bean. Smells yummy
MicaBeauty; ipsy EXCLUSIVE Cream Eyeshadow in Bronze ♥ Full Size $15 I have not tried have many shadows in this shade.
Emité Make Up; Professional Slant tweezer ♥ $25 This will make the 3rd set of tweezers I now own, but I love pink, so it stays.
Over the past few years I have become much of a makeup person. Love Love Love it, so when I found Birchbox and Ipsy I was very excited. It’s been a while since I did a review, I really found some favorites in this months box so let’s begin.
First item; one of my favorites is 100% pure, Organic Coffee Been Caffeine Eye Cream. I loved the smell of this product, it’s an instant pick me up that reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles ♥ Full Size, $25.
Second item; Dr. Brandt, pores no more cleanser. This cleanser provides a deep clean that leaves your skin feeling great. Birchbox prides as one of it’s best-selling face wash that minimizes pores and leaves skin clean, fresh, and velvety smooth ♥ Full Size, $35
Next item; Helmut Lang Cuiron; a modern spin on a classic leather scent perfect for both daytime and nighttime wear. ♥ Full Size $165
Next item; ModelCo; Ultra Long-Lasting Lipstick-Stilleto; Love the name, I have plenty lipsticks in this shade but good to have around. It appears to be moisturizing and color stays unless I indulge on some greasiness. ♥ Full Size $20
Last item for Birchbox; Rene Furterer; Absolute Keratine Sublime Renewal Leave in Cream. Keratin rich cream that is labeled to restore and protect damage hair. I am really protective of my hair so I often do not try the hair product as I like
to stick to my regimen, however, every now and then I get some items specifically for my hair texture that I have been wanting to try.
The first item for Ipsy; NYX Cosmetics, Ipsy Eye Shadow Trio. NYX is definitely a brand that lands on my favorites list. ♥ Full Size $5.99 (similar shades as this appears to be made for Ipsy)
Second item; Liptini, Special Edition Lipstick in Starlet Cocktail. Love the name of this lipcolor ♥ Full Size $16
Next item for Ipsy; Not Soap Radio, Revitalizing Hand/Body Lotion. Love this lotion, it is very moisturizing and the scent is divine. ♥ Full Size $18
Next item; Bay Berry Naturals, Rosehip and hibiscus moisturizer ♥ Full Size $17.95
The last item; Formula X, Nail Color in ignite. This polish is a favorite, loved the color and the shine. ♥ Full Size $10.50